Print Legal Agreement
Please print, sign and bring this Service Agreement document with you.
This Service Agreement serves as a contract between Nightlife Limousine and the customer. Terms and Conditions of this Service Agreement are as follows.
- The customer understands and agrees to all charges that are assessed by Nightlife Limousine Service. All unpaid deposits and balances are authorized by the customer, with either verbal or signed acceptance of services. Payment is due at the time driver arrives at the beginning of the chartered trip. Customers are encouraged to prepay 1 week before reservation. The customer understands all of Nightlife Limousine's vehicles are authorized to carry 14 passengers. The customer is responsible for enforcing this limit, and Nightlife Limousine, LLC or the driver is not responsible for over the 14 passenger limits. Nightlife Limousine or their owners are not responsible for any injuries or accidents.
- Nightlife Limousine Service has a zero tolerance policy for possession of illegal narcotics in the vehicle. The possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages by any passenger under 21 is prohibited by Nebraska State Law. Alcohol consumption by those passengers over the age of 21 is allowed by the State of Nebraska under our operating authority. The driver is not liable for any alcohol brought in by minors out of his sight. The driver or Nightlife Limousine, LLC will not be responsible for checking of identification for age verification.
- The customer is encouraged to inspect and confirm the condition of the vehicle prior to use. The vehicle will be re inspected upon the conclusion of charter both by driver and management. The customer accepts a minimum financial responsibility of $200.00 for any physical damage and any repairs resulting improper use of the vehicle and its contents, including but not limited to audio/video equipment, lighting, bar, upholstery, interior and exterior components. Sitting on the top of bus seats will subject the customer to any and all damages to the leather. Decision as to the damage value and unusual wear of the vehicle rests with Nightlife Limousine Service solely. All damages will be charged to the customer's credit card on file.
- Smoking is prohibited in the vehicle. The driver will gladly pull over when safe upon request. However, if a passenger is found to be smoking in the vehicle they will be asked to extinguish the cigarette/cigar.
- Nightlife Limousine reserves the right to charge a clean up fee. The minimum fee is $200.00 for any passenger vomiting or excessive spillage, or damage caused by smoking. This fee may be higher depending on the amount of cleaning and downtime to the vehicle.
- Nightlife Limousine Service is not responsible for lost items or damage to items during transit. If items are recovered they will be stored at Nightlife Limousine, LLC's warehouse until the customer retrieves them.
- Emerging from the sun roof, windows, or escape hatches while the vehicle is in operation is prohibited. Violation of this rule may result in termination of the charter, and forfeiture of the remaining time due.
- If at any time the service is terminated due to unruly conduct, damages to the vehicle, or abuse of any kind that Nightlife Limousine Service deems valid, no refund of money will be made. Nightlife Limousine Service reserves the right to refuse service as it deems appropriate.
- CANCELLATION OF CHARTERED SERVICE: A minimum of 7 days notice is required for cancellation of all charter arrangements to avoid the charge of the full fare. A non-refundable $200 deposit is taken on all charters at time of booking. Nightlife Limousine Service is not responsible for service delayed or not rendered due to Mother Nature or to circumstances beyond our control.
- Nightlife Limousine, LLC is not liable beyond the chartered fee due to mechanical breakdown. A portion of the charted fee MAY be refunded to the customer depending on the mechanical failure. All refunds are at the sole discretion of Nightlife Limousine, LLC. Nightlife Limousine, LLC cannot be held liable for late arrival due to weather, accidents, or incidents beyond our control.
- By placing a deposit on file the customer automatically agrees to the terms on this page.